Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Doctor's Visit

My chest x ray came back and showed a lot of scarring. I have lost part of my lungs for good. The doctor said right now I am at about 75 percent and in time I should recover to 85 percent. That is the best I can hope for. This type of pneumonia was very bad and so was the infection. Just a few short decades ago, it would be a coin toss if I would win the battle...thank you modern medicine! I am just going to have to get used to it.

So I am a little bummed but very gratefull. I think I will push my goals a little closer to let's say, 95 percent instead. I have the desire, and even though I want to shout out a few choice four letter words...I can only say, Thank You. Thank you to everyone who prayed for me.

I know I couldn't have done it without you and the good man upstairs.

So, I guess if I am to take it easy, what better way than to say to heck with land and go live, well on a the water in a sailboat!  Done and done! I will chase my blues away with sunny days and gorgeous sunsets. Chasing waves and dolphins until I cannot bare to do it anymore. It is a hard sacrifice I know, but I am willing to do it....pray for me.....haha!

No comments: