Thursday, July 21, 2011

16 years ago....

16 years ago today, God blessed us with a beautiful baby girl with big green eyes and a smile that would light up the room. Even though it feels like just yesterday we were playing dressup...well maybe it was yesterday, but this time there is no bright red lipstick and princess gowns...Part of me wants to cry but more of me wants to celebrate this wonderful day. Katie is having her sweet 16 today. She is still beautiful, with big green eyes and her smile still lights up the room...now we just have to fend off the boys!! haha..





















My request for you today is, hug your kids, kiss them, call them, tell them you love them, are proud of them and that you are so gratefull for having been able to spend so much of your life with them...I know I sure am....oh and Neil and Stewart, I love you too....haha...

So let us sing " Happy Birthday to You, Dear Katie...you look like a monkey and smell like one too!!!"

Just kidding!






No comments: