Sunday, December 4, 2011

Tis the season...


It's December...can you believe it? I can't. It's nice to be in San Diego for another Christmas. We are looking forward to the lighted boat parade once again this year...should be coming up in a week or two.

Neil has had a few set backs with the surgeons as you all know, but is now scheduled in about 2 weeks to meet with one of the top spinal surgeons in the so-cal area. (not the 1 star rating doctor, thank goodness!) Good things come to those who wait, right?

We have not been able to get me into the doctor for a while because of insurance and financial woes as well...but I am going to be seeking employment this next week with hopes of getting our cruising kitty back into effect and also plan for Neil's upcoming surgeries should we need to become land lubbers for a brief time.

I know I wanted to be sailing off into the sunset right about now,actually right about a year ago, but it is a bad thing to live in the "if only's" and I am just thankful to be here, now, on this planet with the one's I love.

So to avoid getting sappy I will end it with this...Tis the season to count your blessings and may God bless each and every one of you.

No comments: