Thursday, September 9, 2010

arggh!

It is literally driving me crazy having to sit here and wait! I know we have some special circumstances in which we are to stay put for a wee bit longer, but wow! I keep seeing boats pull in for a nights rest with the Baja Ha Ha flag and than leave the next day.

Tonight we see that there is a boat from Berkeley Marina, "Althea", of whom Stewart talked to right before we left, is here anchored close by....


So I am going to spend the rest of the night going through old pictures and videos from storage and pick our favorites.

It is a kick to see some old videos that have no sound on them of the kids. I think I will have to post some of them soon!! Actually I will definately do that!

**to Vicki and family...thank you for your words of encouragement. After going through some of our old photos and videos I agree that we have come a long way indeed. From a bunch of mountain folk to bonefied sailors!(not sure of the spelling on bonified...haha!). I hope you can join us one day!**

Tomorrow will be another day in the city. I think we will leave early and get another coffee in the city, make up our own stories for the passers by, enjoy each others company and fantasize about simpler times. Life is good and even though I am in a huge hurry...I am going to have to get used to not being in a hurry any more!




I throw in a picture of the puppy's we are keeping. Winnie is the girl. She is super tiny and super sweet but can hold her own. Foster is the boy. He is HUGE! I think he is part Lab or something! haha. He is also super sweet and although really playful is a bit uncoordinated. His legs are long and he is still adjusting!

Daisy is still a great mommy. Really gentle with the girl. Super playful with the boy. The kid's are doing great too! They are excited to be shoving off and seeing new places.

I am Blessed!

****Just heard Lori "Camelot" made it to Santa Barbara safe and sound. Also had wind that Jane'O is on their way to Monterey. All the best to them. And see you soon!***

Neil just informed me after looking at the forcast via SSB that it is smooth sailing all the way to La Paz. (offshore that is...no wind inland but this works as we never are within 15 - 30 miles of shore whenever we sail along the coast...)

He is NOT helping!! haha

No comments: