Tuesday, August 30, 2011

update

The stitches came out without a hitch and I am on a speedy road to recovery! I have been bicycling and walking alot in this lovely southern California weather and am feeling wonderful. I still have a lot of restriction in my breathing but I can't complain.

Next month I am to go in and get a chest CT scan and they will look at both lungs and make sure that the left lung is not in need of the same procedure. "We want it gone boys!" is my motto!

Now that things are looking better healthwise we hope to get some much needed "sailing therapy" going. This benefits not just me but all of us. There is nothing like cruising out in the open sea, only the wind pushing you, no other noise but your own, peaceful, serene.....oh I could just go on and on...anyway...

Neil is doing well. His therapy starts soon and he is back on his much needed pain medication..Phew! We are hopeful that this fall will bring about some serious progress.

As always, in the meantime we will take it one day at a time, and make each day count!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are so happy things are looking up for both of you. I'll write more later when i have a laptop. Its a pain in the butt typeing on my phone. Love. You ALL. Vicki Mike and the zoo crew