Saturday, October 29, 2011

the big night

After a few long days of shopping we found "just the right dress" for Katie's homecoming dance. As you will see for yourself she looks gorgeous, supermodel gorgeous! It has been a fun time for all of us. This evening we were on our way in only to be met with an extreme low tide, but living on a boat and taking the skiff to and from shore is completely doable even while wearing a party dress. I have never seen anyone look so adorable in gum boots as Kate. Her friend Ralph took her. They have been friends for a while and she will be meeting up with a lot of the local kid's she has come to know since we moved here. This is another reason I am glad we are still here...this is a one time experience that I hope leaves a good lasting memory for her. The school has a fun night planned for them, far more glamorous than when Neil and I were kid's so we are at home anxiously awaiting the whole story as I am writing this blog!

I am still awaiting news on all my tests but feel nothing but peace no matter what and feel so very blessed. Enough of that, here's to Katie's big night!




1 comment:

Aireus said...

WOW, She is SOOOOO PRETTY. My my. I see that Neil has a huge job a head of him. lol keeping all the boys in line and what not. HAVE A FUN NIGHT Katie