Friday, November 11, 2011

good news

We have some good news. I found out that I do not have lymphoma. The bone marrow biopsy proved to have good results, so praise the Lord!

I still have some insurance woes and lots more testing to do, but feel like I can breathe a little easier knowing that this test was negative.

Neil also got a call to let him know that he will be meeting with a surgeon the first of next month. We have been waiting so long to have a consultation with a good surgeon so that Neil can begin to get better. He has not been doing very well lately and the pain is getting more severe each day. This is coming at a good time and we are very thankful.

Katie and Stewart are doing well with online school and are enjoying all that living in southern Cal has to offer. They have lot's of friends and there is always something to do.

I am starting to feel realy good and my energy level has returned after having only two chemo infusion treatments, IVIG. It gives me a lot of peace until we find out a bit more to have these treatments knowing that I shouldn't be getting sick this season.

We hope to get some good sailing in over the holidays coming up and if all goes well, spend some time with our extended family...Jim and Kara.

Jack is here now too, so watch out A-9 ers! haha.

The weather has been great even with a few storms within the last few weeks. They are nothing like up north and never nearly as cold. Just a little rain and the Good Man just rocks us to sleep!

I am happy we are here and miss our "family" terribly, especially this time of year. To everyone, and you know who you are, we love you!

No comments: