Sunday, March 14, 2010

FLU (round 2)

Just as we thought we were out of the woods, the FLU came and visited us a second time around. This time it hit Neil pretty hard, me a little, and the kids are barely affected. (good as taking care of Neil when he is sick is like having 10 kids!!ha ha, just kidding). Tomorrow looks to be promising for Neil to get back at the clients boat and I get back into sewing. Katie has a fitting for her braces as the following visit they are going to be putting alot of new metal in her mouth. Stewart will also have some new gear put in this next visit! (poor kids) This will probably be their last local visit to the dentist. The rest will be done on the road so to speak. The weather this week is in our favor; sunshine for the next 7 days!

Our friends aboard "Pachuca" have just gotten into La Paz. I am reading their blog and looking at their pictures and it is making it so hard to stay and finish up. The days of being on "Island Time" are calling me. It is as if it were a biological clock ticking inside me....this time for my inner child to come out and just play the day away! :o)

1 comment:

Stacy said...

I am so sorry to hear you guys haven't been feeling well. I hope you both feel better and I am sorry you have a sick husband, Tif. That is almost worse than HAVING the flu! Ha, ha! I am anxious to see you guys on the road too. I want to live vicariously through you guys.