Saturday, August 21, 2010

Awwww Weddings...








Ok so I Cried a bit....you know what, I finally understand why people cry at weddings. It is because they remember their own and how much emotions were going through them at the time and they become an emotional wreck...teary, and full of happy loving smiles.....enter Tiffin stage right!......(Make Up!)....haha!

It wasn't what I thought it would be for a "Hippee Wedding". The Bride was Gorgeous..(not that she wasn't already..."Crystal you are SooooooOOOO Beautiful!!"...and the Groom was very classy... I was very flattered to be part of it all! Although I was expecting some flamboyant fabrics and way more tye dyed fabrics...black dresses and tattoos seemed to overtake the dress de' zure....(spelling???)...

It was a very sweet and simple wedding with a lot of love surrounding them. I feel very fortunate to be a part of their special day and it was not at all as I had thought it would be.

Neil and I are seriously thinking of renewing our vows later...down south and the question I pose is this : can you have a renewal ceremony when it is not your anniversary date? I say,,,why not??

This one, being a bit non traditional, was not about honor, cherish, death...it was more like blessings, love, respect, cherish, enjoy, relish, grow, on and on...I liked it! In fact I really loved it. They looked into each others eyes and really really meant the words they said...Her ring looked like a wave and his was not completely symetrical gold ring..They should last a long time to come!

So to Neil I asked....will you? and He said..."Ya Baby!"


Tomorrow we hope to head back into the bay and make it there before midnight. If not thats ok, it should be a lot of moon and hopefully not a lot of fog...a night spent in Aquatic Park and than off to Marina where it all started a "hand full" of years ago...

Tonight..rest, fun, remembering, laughing, and warm fuzziness in our chests. Life is definately an adventure...and some days are more memorable than others!

No comments: