Friday, March 4, 2011

Made it to L.A.

Yesturday we rented a car, loaded up the dogs to stay on the boat by themselves with self feeders and water and probably 5 pounds of mixed rawhides, busy bones and pig ears. Not to worry, we took the kids with us, haha!! We got up to Los Angeles by noon. I haven't been here since I was about 12 years old...and my how things look so different seeing  it from an adult perspective. We drove around Beverly Hills, Bel Air, Santa Monica and got out and walked the Hollywood Blvd walk of fame. We found Marina Del Mar, and holy moly do they have a HUGE marina in there! I think next time we will be bringing the boat as we want to spend time at the beach.

Are we on vacation? No. Today is Neil's deposition for his injury. Pray it all goes well. This is the main reason, other than his health, that we are still in San Diego. I will report on the matter later and post some pictures as well, for now, we are off to the courthouse.

I am glad we were able to get a motel with a pool and hot tub...the hot tub really helped Neil and I to relax before our big day...if only I could get one to fit on the bow!! haha

No comments: