Sunday, June 12, 2011

Old Blogs

Today while catching up on some emails and drinking my coffee,  I went back through and read the blogs of our sail down from San Francisco..(October of 2010)..despite my ramblings and mispellings, it really made me ache for another long trip. I hope so badly that we will be able to sail down to La Paz this fall even if it's only for a short time than back again. It is something a "sailor" craves. It's hard to describe really. I think sailing is like a special form of legalized crack. It's addicting. I used to miss having a house and a garden, but now I feel off if I can't go to the beaches, smell the extremely salty air, hear the boat pushing through the waves....the list goes on and on. For my friends who know what I am getting at..it's hard to imagine not being part of a sailing family or not being on a boat fulltime. Like I said, it's crack! And I am addicted for sure!

No comments: