Sunday, June 26, 2011

time flys when you are having fun

Today we celebrate 18 years of marriage and counting. Time seems to have flewn by...but I am sure no one wants to hear all that. The weather has started getting warmer almost overnight and we have been catching up on some needed repair work...ie, a bit of fiberglass repair here and there and some sanding on the interior to get ready for the much needed annual indoor paint fest!

So thanks to my sister I will share a much needed comic relief and all I can say is,  "That's the kind of miracle I am looking for!" haha....I hope everyone is enjoying this crazy game of life also!

Here it goes:

An Irish priest is driving down to New York and gets stopped for speeding in Connecticut . The state trooper smells alcohol on the priest's breath and then sees an empty wine bottle on the floor of the car.

He says, 'Sir, have you been drinking?'

'Just water,' says the priest.

The trooper says, 'Then why do I smell wine?'

The priest looks at the bottle and says, 'Good Lord! He's done it again!'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So how was the 4th of July down there? They were great to watch up here. You missed your front row seats that you still have up here. NEED to know whats going on down there? When Is Stewart comming back down?