Friday, June 24, 2011

summer solstace

Well as much as we are missing our youngest, we have been fairly busy this week. We went to Tijuana again for Katie on Thursday for her permanent "retainer" and had a good long day of it in Mexico again. We did stop in to the Tel Cel building outside one of TJ's mini malls for some pricing. We found out that for a smart phone (droid) and wireless internet for 2 pc's up to 10 gigabytes per month that it would be roughly $48 US. This kind of blew us aways as we don't even  come close to that here and are in it for close to $200 US per month.

This is just more fuel for the fire. We had a good and relaxing day with Neil on his birthday, No set plans for our anniversary just yet...but we are hoping to head up the coast for some sunshine as it seems to be warmer in Santa Cruz where Stewart is, than it is here.

Neil is feeling the burn of not going to physical therapy and we are still in the dark as to how it is going to turn out for him as far as everything goes.

In the meantime we have been invited to a Summer Solstace beach party. I am looking forward to the heat...seems like it has not quite arrived yet and I am feeling as though the San Francisco weather pattern with foggy mornings has taken over southern cal. (but still warmer overall, so don't think I am complaining).

In two days it will be our anniversary, 18 years...I am not sure where the time has gone as I still feel like a kid most days until my own children tell me to turn down my horrible music, or re think my outfit for the day....haha...I guess age is all in the eye of the beholder, and today, I feel closer to 20 than to 40, and I think I will keep it that way!

No comments: