Wednesday, April 7, 2010

lists

Ok, this is my third blog for the day! I have had a lot of coffee and my mind is in overdrive....

I have been making a comprehensive list of money spent (items list) on "fitting" a bare bones boat for "cruising." I think it will be very useful for all those who have the desire. It was so hard to find accurate or current information online myself. Most of the boats you do find are pretty well set up already, and most of them are newer. I want to provide the "real" price of getting ready, from scratch.

I will also compile a list of stores including: spare parts, food, foul weather gear, toiletries, etc...along with prices.

I probably won't have it all available until later down the road, but it's coming...for those who care to know.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Thanks for the blogs, Tiff! I really do enjoy these. I miss you guys.

You can keep up with us on http://quietkranchpics.shutterfly.com/. I put more out there for close friends and family than I do on Facebook.

I am anxious to see you off on your travels, but I enjoy reading your every day dockside blogs too!

Miss you!

Stacy