Thursday, April 29, 2010

busy weekend ahead

Well this week once again has flown by. Work is good, the weather looks to give us a break this weekend, and things are going smoothly. I hope to get a great deal of sewing done this weekend along with some woodwork. While the weather is nice I can tear down the side panels on the bimini and get the windows finished. I have left them up, a bit mismatched (one window cut out, the other plain canvas) as it has been so crappy outside that it was nice to have everything sheltered. I hope to re do the couch cushions (recover for now) and make 2 covers for the engines. I have a sewing project of Bob's to finish and if all goes well I hope to get a few more coats of varnish on my wood trim outside!

I know in the past I have had high hopes of grandure, to be quickly disolved by errand running or other. This time, though, I think I may have more success. I definately have a LOT of determination. It is almost May....almost May! Wowzers!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

You need to post a glossary of terms for the sailing ignorant. Ha, ha. I get lost! I have been googling some of the terms I don't know to keep up.