Saturday, June 19, 2010

Just one More....

As you may have noticed I have blogged quite a bit today and posted several pics and video on both sites...this is rare, so ENJOY IT! I have one more video showing how fun things can be aboard. The kids goof off and so do the adults. There is always a "show" of sea life somewhere that never gets old, and the ships are a plenty!(at least in the Bay).

While watching the one video I made of Jubilee on the other site, I was in awe of the seas. There is one shot....the seas are heaving...it looks as though it were breathing, alive, from God. Amazing... I may (just for myself) make a short, of just the "breathing seas."


As a footnote (if I haven't said it before) please leave your comments, they mean alot to ALL of us!
a

5 comments:

Stacy said...

LOVE the videos! Stewart is getting pretty good at that surfboard. I can't wait to seem him do it in the surf! I miss you guys like crazy.

Stacy said...

Hey....17 years on Saturday! What are you guys doing to celebrate?

handfull said...

stewart can't wait either..he is a natural.we may send the kids away...;o)..we"ll see! your vacation pics were awsome! i can't wait....meet you there?

Stacy said...

Hey Sis,
Every time I log in to your blog it asks if I want to receive messages from the site. I always answer yes, but it always asks again and I don't receive them. I can't figure out what is going on.

handfull said...

Hey Stace, will have to look into it. I am not for sure.