Monday, July 19, 2010

PUPPY'S!

Ok OK. If you are not around us that often in person you may not have known our little secret....Our "third child" and masscot, Daisy, just had puppies! We love her so much that we wanted to continue her blood line. My husband, Neil, who grew up mainly in Montana on a horse and cattle ranch, was never an animal lover. They were more or less to serve a purpose. He would humor me with our countless pets over the years, but never really felt too strongly either way about pets in general. I, on the other hand, had my pets take the roll of best friend and sibling (it sounds weirder than it is...long story short, we moved alot, and I was the youngest of four with a 12 year age gap to my youngest sibling...). My pets kept me company, yet, we moved so often (often times across the planet) that I never had a pet for more than a year or so. The next time we moved, we would find a home for the old pet, relocate, than get a new pet....yadda yadda yadda.. Enter Daisy. The exception to the rule. She started out as Katie's Christmas present back a few years ago. She soon became a family member. Even Neil, whom I think loves her the most, was smitten by this little gem of a pup. So she has us all duped. We're hooked! Even our friends have a soft spot for this little Chihuahua, who is not the typical Chihuahua. She is her own. So, we found her a "suiter", aranged a "doggy date", and 2 months later we have a proud momma and 4 healthy pups. 3 boys, 1 girl. We will keep the girl. I hope you enjoy the pictures of these little tykes and I will try not to babble and bore you too much with ooooo's and ahhhh's. Except this: PUPPY'S!!!! YEAH!!!!! PUPPY'S!! (hehe!)

4 comments:

Stacy said...

AHhhhhhhhh! I have to stop looking. I want one. Congratulations!

handfull said...

haha..and I just added the video..

handfull said...

seriously though, if you want one of the boys...let me know! :0)

Stacy said...

Tiffin,

I don't get notices when you comment back. I just noticed your response. I would love one, but I am afraid he'd get stepped on by a sheep or a husband. Ha, ha.

Love you,

Stacy