Tuesday, October 5, 2010

2 steps forward...

You know what is the hardest part of waiting?

WAITING!!!

It looks like we will be taking off this Sunday and heading south and this time I am not just blowing smoke up your keasters! haha.

We still have some unfinished business to attend to but instead of waiting here in the fog and heavy mist....we shall venture south...yipee!! I am looking forward to catching up to and with a few friendly boats we have met along the way!

I must say thank you to all who were praying for Joyce and Barry...they have been through a lot these last few weeks and I hope that things will work out for the very best for them...either way I support whatever choices are to be made and have been so thankful to have them in my life.

I am very excited to be leaving this harbor, don't get me wrong, I think it is fantastic...maybe its the weather...(brrr!) but I am just done hanging out in Central Cali and ready for a bit of Southern Sunshine!

Here's to Fair Winds!

5 comments:

ScottE said...

Yay! Jacob is really looking forward to meeting up with the kids again! -Jane'O

Anonymous said...

whats with barry and joyce? cant wait to read and watch your adventures

handfull said...

To Scott...so are our kids...I am not sure when it was exactly that Neil and I became "the old people" but we are all glad to know that there will be other boat kid's coming along this year!

To Anonymous...is this Vicki?

Aireus said...

yep its me i am trying to figure out how this all works...lol

handfull said...

Vicki, you've got mail! :0)