Saturday, November 6, 2010

fingers crossed?!?!

Thank you for all your kind words about the art page... :o)

We are still here in lovely San Diego. Some good news is that they are finally getting some things done here as far as Neil's spine and back issues go. We were supposed to have all of his medical, therapy, compensation, and other all done with, a few months ago...but...well...they are starting to move a lot faster now that we are closer to the corporate office here. With some luck and a lot of prayer, we can get the finalization we need to move on.

There is still talk of heading south soon..."soon" is a word I have been using a lot lately I see...but "soon" I won't be saying "soon" quite as much!





I was very happy to hear that some of our friends made it safely to Cabo. I heard that the water was over 80 degrees and super clear! Man oh man, talk about wiping the drool off my face!! To Camelot, Jane O, and Loose Pointer I salute you to a job well done and I look forward to hearing from you "soon."

We did hear from another left behind Baja er that there is another "late to leave" Baja fleet that leaves in about a month or so...I am excited to learn more about this and maybe could twist the arms of a certain couple...you know who you are...to give it a go...??

I also heard that the Baja fee's may be applied to next year....partial or full..I will be looking into that one further for a few others who didn't make it this year.

I am hoping to get a few other things going to help fund the "cruising kitty." I see some have hats, t shirts, mugs and what not of their vessels. I think that is awsome and we have thought about that one for a while. Oh and it is not that we are hurting....I would just like to be able to stay out longer once we leave and the more I can get started now the better. So bring me your ideas! I am open to just about anything except for pyramid schemes and relying on the lottery!! haha After all don't we all just want "to stay out a little longer? mom? please? I promise I won't ask for another thing??" Yep that's how I feel sometimes!! Like a child begging mom for a little more time. (and now a word from our sponsers!!)

Since we have been here the kids have been surfing and boogy boarding a lot. Stew has a cute little tan from the neck up! I am really glad we came down here and I love seeing them have so much fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

still here. Still miss you. Still following your journey. hoping for a more detailed update on Neil.
Love to all,
Jim and Kara