Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My My My aren't we the popular ones....

We have officially changed phone numbers... Those of you who wish to speak to us via telephone be warned! Send me an email and I will convey the new numbers then...or comment...and so forth. (They will not be public post).

Neil has heard that he will be waiting up to a month for a new local doctor. What does this mean? It means Thanksgiving for sure in San Diego and perhaps a Christmas and New Years Celebration as well.."Crap!!" I say, but "ok" as well. What can ya do? Make the best of it.

Why oh why do the cards seem to be stacked against us? Well we are just so darn popular here in the states that we can't possibly leave without a fight! haha!

I had anticipated this, but hoped for something else. The good news is we have a few various options here as stated before...go south for the winter...(ie. Ensenada...or have a good time harbor hopping and island hopping in the so cal area...).

So much is going on right now that Neil and I seem to be pulled in every which direction...so pray for a moment of sanity and a good decision made soon so that we will all benefit from the misfortunate events.

I am beginning to feel that the "sailing handfull" title be changed to "handfull adventures"...haha! Love to you all!

2 comments:

Aireus said...

Well well. I hope Neil gets a Dr soon. Sucks to be in pain which I live In daily. I have compressed disc in my lower back and its hell to have. I heard that you can get pain pills cheap in Mexico. maybe after you get going he can find a Mexican Dr to help when you are out of reach of a USA Dr. Other than that sounds like you guys are having fun down there. We LOVE reading about your adventures. I have a IPhone that I can check on you everyday. So keep it coming. Hope Neil feels better soon. If you dont mind can you email me your new numbers so we can keep in touch. What are you going to do once you all are off in mexico? Will you use a phone down there or will you just use your radio?

Stacy said...

Tonight Partly Cloudy
Low -22°F
Partly cloudy. Bitterly cold. Lows 18 below to 25 below zero. Southwest winds to 15 mph.


Hi family,
Just thought I would make you feel better about being "stuck" in San Diego! That's the forecast for Butte.
Love,
Stacy