Sunday, April 17, 2011

we have twins

We are now the official owners of a set of twin motor scooters. Neil had taken over the blue bike, claiming in  the name of man, and Katie and I have declared the silver one as ours. We went out and got some nicer helmets and have been having a ball with them. Neil is only able to ride for a short distance without being in discomfort but we are hoping that this next week when they start his new injections that some of it will be lifted.

The sun is beginning to shine and the "heat is on." I have really enjoyed "scooting" around everywhere. I am convinced that I will never own another car. I may, however, get a bigger bike downline! haha! This climate down here is almost perfect for it.

This next week Neil is going to be office hopping at the doctors and on the following Monday we will be heading up north again for his QME visit. He seems to have his good days and his bad days, and we are hoping that with some more therapy and what not, that he will start to have more good days than bad.

The kid's have become good friends with some of our neighbors. I am glad they have someone closer to their ages to go and "hang out" around town with. Granted I like to be the one they "hang" with, but you know how it is with teenagers!! (nah, they aren't the typical run of the mill). :0)~ I am sure proud!

I will keep updates on Neil this week as I think starting Tuesday he has a doctors appointment every day for the next week...or so it seems...

I will post pictures of the "twins" tomorrow! Love to everyone.

No comments: