Saturday, May 15, 2010

A launch date?

Well folks, it looks like our work here is coming to an end. We have had a bit more time to get our boat "ship shape" this week and the excitement level is back to where it should be. I think we have 3 weeks of work on Mike's vessel. One to two weeks on ours, per a haul out and fresh paint.....So if all goes well, we will be setting sail June 20th. (first day of the summer solstice?)...will have to check that one later....So, now I am making covers for practically everything...sun block for boats. I have the 25 yards of fabric, so "no worries." Lot's to do. I hope to unload some of our boat parts at the local swap meet tomorrow..that is if I find the time to go and rummage through storage. Otherwise we pay homage to the "sea gods" and help out our fellow boaters with donations...Good Karma!.....ahhhhhhhhhh....anxious!

No comments: