Monday, December 6, 2010

And now for an embarrassing moment....

Okay, I may be showing my age in this little story...it proves that the glasses I try not to wear,unless I absolutely have to, should be worn at all times....This will give you a chuckle, here goes...


Saturday Katie and I went down to the Starbucks to check our emails and stuff while enjoying a coffee treat. We are members of facebook. Katie told me that they were doing this thing where you change your profile picture to that of a favorite cartoon character when you were little in order to raise awareness for violence against children..(against it not for it!....yes bad taste...)anyway..

So I was a bit rushed and wasn't really paying attention when I "googled: Bugs Bunny Dressed As A Girl Bunny." This produced a picture of ole bugsy in a Jessica Rabbit Red Dress Ensemble. I copied it and pasted it to my profile page. A few minutes passed and Katie leans over and with a red face said "MOM!! Why did you post that picture?" To my defense I said, "because it is of Bugsy as a Girl Bunny." She said, "YA, a girl bunny with ...well....LOOK!!" She turned her screen around and my face must have turned ten shades of red. It seems my girl bunny had, well, how should I put this...."a weiner!" It was hanging out below the slit in his dress.....

I quickly went into panic mode to sign back in and DELETE DELETE DELETE!! I don't think anyone caught it and it was replaced with a new one, minus the twig and berries hanging out!

Next time I shall zoom in on the thumbnail images and remember to wear my glasses when copying and pasting.....haha!!

Other than that, it was a good laugh to be had on my expense and something that I won't forget.

Why am I sharing this with everyone??Because we are all human, and we are all in need of a chuckle...This one's on me!

I did get an email from Vicki and I thought this was a good idea that I will share:

If you go to this web site, www.LetsSayThanks.com you can pick out a thank you card and Xerox will print it and it will be sent to a soldier that is currently serving in Iraq. You can't pick out who gets it, but it will go to a member of the armed services.

Neil's sister flew in late last night. We hope to meet up with her later tonight in between her conferences. Yeah! The weather will be close to 73 tomorrow. This will make her not ever want to go back to the cold of Montana! (it works for me, sorry Bob, I think we may have to kidnap her!haha).

For those of you who have not sent me your addresses, please email them to me so that we can send out a little card for the holidays. I know that in the age of emails, facebook, and blogs that not many send things through the snail mail anymore, but I still enjoy it. Thanks!

Below is the "good one." No need to shield your eyes.


No comments: