Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Chest Tube Baby,,,,

Well they had to go ahead and give me the chest tubes this afternoon. It involves 3 tubes feeding straight into my lungs. They go in just under my breast and down into the lung cavity, It was some of the worst pressure I have felt in a long time, but it immediately removed over 200 cc's of fluid, This is to stay in for about 3 days as they slowly fill it with medicine, than turn on the pump and slowly suck it out, All I can say is thank goodness for painkillers! I feel pretty loopy and typing is a chore so until things change significantly this will be my last post for a while. Keep up those prayers and I am sending love your way,

1 comment:

Tüpbebek said...

Thanks a lot!!!!
For me is always been a challenge to test the website on different browsers with different platforms, but this list of links made it all easy….
NIce post
tr