Friday, December 10, 2010

Stacy was here 2010

We had a great short visit with Stacy. In between her meetings we were able to squeeze in a trip out to the boat, a bite to eat and an evening sail. (we even got her in the hammock with a Daisy on her lap).
It was great to see her and we hope to be seeing her again. The weather was in our favor and I hope she didn't freeze her butt off too much when she opened the airport doors in Montana! (haha, gotta rub it in I know!). We sure do miss her and wish we all lived a little closer but with the internet today and being able to send pictures back and forth it sure makes it nice to be so far away.

We have gotten some papers for Neil to fill out this week. It was about 3 1/2 hours worth! I hope it leads somewhere good and we can be on our way after the new years...fingers crossed (again!).

We are enjoying this little big city here though. I may have to buy a string or two of lights to put on the front and back stay. I can't help myself. The weather is so lovely I have to remind myself that it is in fact December from time to time, only Santa is wearing a hawaiin shirt and some groovy board shorts!

Tomorrow we are going to be cutting holes in the boat again. This time it is to put in our windows that we have been sitting on for a while. These will be opening ports with screens attatched. They will be for the smaller ones. We planned on putting them in at La Paz, but might as well do it now. I am excited to be able to have a little more flow through when it gets a little warmer, minus the flys and other bugs...yeah!

That about wraps things up for the week. We are looking forward to the lighted boat parade this weekend and the near 80 degrees that was promissed to us via the weatherman for Sunday...I will be holding him to it.

For those of you who haven't seen a picture of Stacy...look below and you will find the prettiest red head ever, I swear! Not to mention the sweetest. (Love you sis!).




No comments: