Friday, December 31, 2010

Katies VLog and Happy New Year Everyone!





My talented daughter has just made her first of many to come video blogs :Vlog. Please check her out and follow her on you tube. I think she has some great potential, and I am not just saying that because she's my daughter.(sniff, so proud!!).

I am still on the chest tubes and plan on staying on it for a few more days. The antibiotics are working well. I am draining slowly but now I have a lot of swelling in my legs. They are going to be doing ultrasound on them tomorrow to check for blood clots or any other reason for the abnormal swelling. I am beginning to look a little bit like a stalky tree trunk from the waist down. Otherwise, Neil stayed the night with me last night,which I loved, and then the kids came to see me today! I was so happy. They are going to be videoing the fireworks for me tonight and Neil may come back for an overnight tommorow night. Thank you for the phone calls and emails. I love hearing from you all and hope that everyone has a safe and HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE!! love to all.

3 comments:

Aireus said...

hey we are comming to san deigo In a couple of weeks and will stay a week down there. we should get together and do something. like go sailing if your better. Hope you get well soon

Aireus said...

mike just looked it up and we will be there the 18th

Aireus said...

WOW Katie. I/We are VERY Impressed with your first video. You did a SUPER job. I for sure will be looking forward to seeing more of you and your brothers adventures. Like a day in the life if a teenage sailor or something like that. and then you two follow eachother around and show what all you do. You are VERY lucky living the life you are living. We are almost there. mike is done with trucking in July after this tour is over. ok well take care and once again GOOD JOB kiddo