Wednesday, December 29, 2010

morning report

It looks like they may have to put tubes into my lungs via my back to drain some of the fluid out mainly on the upper left side. This should aleviate a lot of pain that I have been having. It looks like I will be here through New Years. They have  me on all kinds of medicine. It is still quite painful to take a full breath.The infection is pretty bad. I am hoping that the tubes wont be as painful as the needles were but.....I am a bit bummed yet optimistic. I have a great and attentive group of doctors and they are doing all they can to make this go away with no permanent damage. I am looking at is as my "spa treatment" . haha.

Thank you for all of your encouragement.

Neil and the kids are doing real well. I miss them terribly. I am very proud of my kids who are doing a great job helping out dad too. (yes my family rocks!!)

No comments: